Evening research help is available for you from 5-9 PM, Sunday through Thursday (during regular semester weeks), at The SEAM, Main Library, Room 2013, on the southwest side of the 2nd floor. Please drop-in, or...
To schedule an appointment:
- Pick a date using the calendar on the left and select an available time in green.
- Time slots are half an hour. Usually that is plenty of time, but you can choose two consecutive slots (totalling an hour), if you feel that your questions will take more time.
- Tell us a little bit about what you’re working on and hit “Submit my Booking.”
- Follow that link and hit, "Yes!" You'll then receive a final email confirmation, so mark your calendar and meet us at The SEAM.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please cancel your appointment so another student can be scheduled for your timeslot.
If an evening appointment won’t work...
- Schedule an appointment with: The SEAM Team
- Stop by the Main Library from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday next to the Service Desk.
- Contact a subject specialist librarian: http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/people/subject-specialists.